Many parishioners have signed up for Electronic/Online giving and have found it a convenient way to support our parishes.
Just added is the ability to pay School Tuition and other items related to the school. Also you may pay tuition for CCD and make payments for March For Life, Steubenville or other activities.
Contributions can be debited automatically from your checking or savings account or processed using your credit or debit card. Remember our new electronic giving program offers convenience for you and provides much-needed donation consistency for our parishes. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. And, when travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending mass, this program will allow your weekly offerings to continue on an uninterrupted basis.
- Click on the Online Giving Link above OR download and print the Online Giving Authorization Form (below) and return it to your parish.
- You will be able to create a profile that consists of a user name and password.
- After creating a profile, you will enter some information about yourself.
- You can then decide how you wish to set up your donation.
- Donations can be made from a checking account, savings account, debit or credit card.
- Donations can be One Time, Weekly or Monthly.
- You can also select what day of the week you would like donation to be processed.
- Donations can only be processed on week days.